by Marvin Dumont
The world isn’t a nice place. Governments force you to reveal sensitive info that could compromise your safety (like bank statements and biometric data) while hackers work day and night to steal it.
Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies into a single, unregulatable platform. With 2-second block speed, it’s also one of the fastest cryptos on Earth — faster than Ripple (XRP).
Here are 5 benefits of privacy.
- Freedom — Users can think and act freely without coercion. In contrast, 24/7 monitoring can (negatively) affect people’s behaviors by pressuring them to conform to status quo. The truth must first be expressed in order to communicate better ways of doing things.
- Security — People can be secure in their beliefs, data, possessions and physical safety. Privacy protects identities and other sensitive info from criminals, unethical employees and bureaucrats.
- Protection of Interests — Creativity, inventions, road maps, new business concepts, and proprietary methods are protected from thieves, saboteurs or potential competitors.
- Individuality — People can freely express themselves if they’re anonymous. Authentic values, beliefs and opinions can be shared without fear of backlash.
- Building Relationships — People can form relationships whether personal or business if their conversations are private.
Apollo’s IP Masking 2.0 uses encrypted-data protocol to hide your real-time physical location. It may be possible to use the platform in restrictive jurisdictions such as China where Tor is blocked. (See article.)
Coin Mixing (Apollo Mixer) is groundbreaking tool (built by our developer team) that hides the sender, recipient and transaction amounts. It obfuscates the money trail so you can do business safely and privately. (See article.)
Learn more about Apollo’s groundbreaking innovations: