APL: Benefits of Exchange Listings
by Marvin Dumont
In the past week, Apollo Fintech has requested support from Apollonauts to get Apollo (APL) listed on Binance.
All we ask is that you comment “eAPL” on Binance’s tweet.
eAPL is Apollo’s new Ethereum-exchange token. It represents APL and its value. Moreover, eAPL is 100% redeemable for APL in Apollo wallet.
Benefits of Exchange Listings
- Greater liquidity in more markets
- Higher valuation and market cap
- More visibility and user adoption attract even more media and user attention
- Easier access to new capital that fund innovations
- Increases APL holders’ returns
- Brings project and coin to mature stage
Apollo Fintech is a leading blockchain company that develops world-shaping fintech solutions for a global economy. Apollo has offices in Africa and North America with plans to expand in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Apollo Fintech is becoming a global leader in Government blockchain solutions, as well as pioneer of international mass adoption.
Learn more at aplfintech.com.