by Marvin Dumont
Apollo Fintech has completed development of blockchain-powered National Payment Platform (NPP). It enables a central bank to issue a sovereign, digital currency (stablecoin) for national adoption. Thereafter, a government agency and/or central bank can add commercial banks and agents.
The entire platform has the capability to power an economy, from merchants to peer to peer transactions using its app, SMS, QR codes, cards, offline codes, and more. Authorized banks can onboard citizens and merchants for mainstream transactions including currency deposits and withdrawals, currency exchange, money transfers and payments for goods and services.
- Online sign-up by merchants and citizens to facilitate easy accessibility and onboarding
- Merchants can publish a product catalog to sell goods (and collect payments) directly on the platform
- Merchants can use the point of sale system to sell goods and services locally
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds via online wallet, as well as money transfers/remittances between wallets and abroad
- Add bank cards to top-up funds or withdraw money
- Generate efficiencies from frictionless transactions across an economy
- The future benefit of quantum-resistant encryption of data on an immutable distributed ledger
- Zero downtime of database
- Physically accessible throughout the country by government-approved agents/banks
- The ability to make payments and check account data using only SMS
Apollo Fintech is a leading blockchain company that develops world-shaping fintech solutions for a global economy. Apollo has offices in Africa and North America with plans to expand in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Apollo Fintech is becoming a global leader in Government blockchain solutions, as well as pioneer of international mass adoption.
Learn more at aplfintech.com.