Members of Apollo community have launched an unofficial Wiki site that lets Apollonauts publish and update information about APL all-in-one privacy currency.
The Wiki page includes comprehensive information such as:
- Explanation of privacy-focused project and Apollo Foundation — FAQ, mass adoption plan, decentralized banks, external resources, and Telegram community
- Technological advancements — updater, 2-second transactions, advanced IP masking, sharding, forging, chainID, and coin mixing
- Wallet basics — basic functions, secret key, sending and receiving APLs, private transactions, and more
- Additional wallet features — 2fa, aliases, messaging, coin shuffling, voting system, decentralized exchange, and more
- Official links — website, whitepaper, social platforms, and more
- Coin information
- Fan store — official merchandise
Learn more by visiting www.apollowiki.net.
Recent Apollo Updates:
Utilizing a community of world-class developers, managers, marketers and researchers, the Apollo Foundation has accomplished its goal of becoming the world’s fastest, most private and most feature-rich cryptocurrency.
Apollo offers every mainstream crypto feature in an untraceable and unregulatable platform.
The only person or entity who should control your funds is you.
Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies in a truly private and unregulatable platform. With two-second block speed, APL is one of the fastest cryptos on Earth. The privacy platform lets “Apollonauts” transact and send data anonymously via Encrypted Messaging, Private Ledger, Decentralized Exchange, IP Masking 2.0 and Coin Mixing. Learn more at www.apollocurrency.com