by Marvin Dumont
Members of the Apollo community should be vigilant of scams that use fake promotions, phishing websites and emails, and other schemes not officially endorsed or communicated by Apollo Fintech.
The above example is a Facebook message that falsely claims a free giveaway of 2.7 million APLs.
- Do NOT click on suspicious emails and links.
- Avoid non-official channels and websites.
- Be vigilant and observe “professional skepticism.” If it’s too good to be true, it could be a scam.
- Be careful when interacting with individuals who claim to be an employee or executive of Apollo.
- Seek advice from other community members about promotions.
Apollo Fintech is developing world-shaping fintech solutions for a global economy. Its product categories include Government Solutions, Commercial Products and Consumer Products. Apollo Fintech’s new platforms and tools include National Currency System, Tax System, Commodity Exchange, Mineral Claims System, Government Bank Platform, White Label Payment System, Bank Network, Knox Exchange, DEX, Apollo Cash and Apollo Currency.