by Marvin Dumont
Apollo Foundation is working towards a few exchange listings. It’s part of our mission to make Apollo all-in-one privacy currency as widely available as possible.
A crypto exchange listing, like the stock market, offers many advantages.
- A digital currency becomes more widely available to users worldwide, giving it a chance to gain the much-coveted “network effects.”
- Increased value from more demand, as well as greater prestige in the eyes of the crypto community.
- Greater liquidity through an expanded trading market. It makes the ecosystem more vibrant by bringing in new members.
- The potential for higher returns for investors.
- Lowers risk by giving traders more platform options.
- Gives Apollonauts more flexibility in navigating the regulatory environment, as different exchanges have different AML and KYC policies.
In the coming weeks, Apollo will announce new exchange listings. Stay tuned.
You can learn more about Apollo 2020 via links below:
Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies in an unregulatable platform. With two-second block speed, APL is one of the fastest cryptos on Earth. “Apollonauts” use features such as Encrypted Messaging, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Exchange, Dapps, and Decentralized File Storage.
Learn more at www.apollocurrency.com