by Marvin Dumont
Apollo Fintech has completed development of blockchain-powered National Payment Platform (NPP). NPP enables a central bank to issue a sovereign, digital currency (stablecoin) for national adoption.
Here are NPP’s features:
- Online sign-up by merchants and citizens to facilitate easy accessibility and onboarding
- Merchants can publish a product catalog to sell goods and collect payments directly on the platform
- Merchants can use the point of sale system to sell goods and services locally
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds via online wallet, as well as money transfers/remittances between wallets and abroad
- Add bank cards to top-up funds or withdraw money
- Generate efficiencies from frictionless transactions across an economy
- The future benefit of quantum-resistant encryption of data on an immutable distributed ledger
- Zero downtime of the database
- Physically accessible throughout the country by government-approved agents/banks
- The ability to make payments and check account data using only SMS
Apollo Fintech is a leading blockchain company that develops world-shaping fintech solutions for a global economy. Apollo has offices in Africa and North America with plans to expand in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Apollo Fintech is becoming a global leader in Government blockchain solutions, as well as pioneer of international mass adoption.
Learn more at aplfintech.com.