Knox Wire: Features That Will Define the Future of Cross-Border Payments
Knox Wire competes with industry leaders and surpasses the current product offerings with the following advantages:
· Send same-day payments to nearly 30,000 institutions in over 200 countries, with 150 currencies.
· A world-class system that saves on transactional costs and includes a rebate to your institution, economizing transactions.
· No hardware or dedicated IT personnel required.
· Train, integrate and launch in as little as 2 weeks.
· Near-instant transaction time between financial institutions on the Knox Wire network.
· Streamlined bi-directional messaging rather than slow & complex omni-directional messaging.
· Same-day balance settlement.
· Immutable distributed ledger technology.
· No pre-funding required for qualifying institutions.
· No cost to qualifying institutions.
For updates, visit the Knox Wire website
Knox Wire is a subsidiary of Apollo Fintech.
Apollo Fintech is a leading financial technology company dedicated to producing world-shaping fintech solutions designed for a global economy.