by Marvin Dumont
As you may know, Apollo Foundation is working aggressively to get APLs listed on more digital exchanges. More listings give Apollonauts many advantages.
- Apollo becomes more available to users worldwide, giving it a chance to gain the much-coveted “network effects.”
- Increased value from more demand.
- Greater liquidity through an expanded trading market.
- Lowers risk by giving traders more platform options.
- Gives Apollonauts more flexibility in navigating the regulatory environment, as different exchanges have different AML and KYC policies.
Stay tuned for more announcements. Learn more about Apollo 2020 below:
Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies in an unregulatable platform. With two-second block speed, APL is one of the fastest cryptos on Earth. “Apollonauts” use features such as Encrypted Messaging, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Exchange, Dapps, and Decentralized File Storage.
Learn more at www.apollocurrency.com