by Marvin Dumont
Don’t want your money matters to be disclosed? Who does.
Apollo’s Coin Mixer keeps your transactions the way they should be: private, anonymous, and unregulatable. It’s a transaction-mixing system that hides the sender, recipient and transaction amount. Snooping parties will have a harder time tracking the source of funds.
According to our technical paper:
Transactions are encrypted … [and] all transactions in the mixer are divided into 3–7 parts (the number of parts is selected randomly), sent randomly (3 to 10) to one-time wallets, which are destroyed immediately after the operation.
Then these parts are arrive at the [sender’s] wallet …
Here are more technical details. (See Apollo whitepaper.)
- Transactions are encrypted when delivered to the mixer. All
transactions are divided into 3–7 parts; sent randomly (3 to 10) to one-time use wallets, which are then destroyed right after the operation.
- These parts arrive in the recipient’s wallet. The absence of the same parameters in transactions makes the restoration of original data almost impossible.
- Apollo Mixer mixes transactions with many others, or exchanges funds for funds received from many other users. The funds received are no longer associated with original sender(s) and/or owner(s).
- The Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) is used to encrypt transactions inside the Apollo network. It is a public-key algorithm for creating a digital signature.
- Key exchange uses the Diffie-Hellman protocol on an elliptical curve, a cryptographic protocol that allows two parties that have open/closed key pairs on an elliptical curve to obtain a shared secret key using an unprotected communication channel.
- Storage of external content is carried out in separate, independent repository. This increases the speed of data processing, data security, and the ability to delete unnecessary content by the owner.
Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies in a truly private and unregulatable platform. With two-second block speed, APL is one of the fastest cryptos on Earth. The privacy platform lets “Apollonauts” transact and send data anonymously via Encrypted Messaging, Private Ledger, Decentralized Exchange, IP Masking 2.0 and Coin Mixing. Learn more at www.apollocurrency.com