Stratus: Here are Upcoming Milestones
Stratus.co is being developed as the world’s most expansive, unbiased social ecosystem.
- Android: bit.ly/3nxFN4a
- iOS: apple.co/3nEMS2V
According to CEO Stephen McCullah:
We just launched Stratus as the largest, unbiased social media ecosystem. The goal is to offer unparalleled convenience by allowing a user to use one account, one wallet to access an internet of services.
Stratus boasts the functionality of the two largest social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter + many features of platforms like Medium and PayPal). These are combined with the functions of more than 20 mainstream platforms and services.
It’s also a free speech zone and a platform that does not sell or misuse user data. Stratus will be largely powered by Apollo Blockchain.
Here are upcoming milestones.
The Apollo Fintech team will launch a large number of platforms in the Stratus ecosystem. In 2021, the new functionalities will include:
- Facebook (Circle) - Launched
- Twitter (Atrium) - Launched
- PayPal — Partially Launched
- Medium — Partially Launched
- YouTube — Coming Soon
- Instagram — Coming Soon
- TikTok — Coming Soon
- Amazon (Multi-Vendor) — Coming Q1 2021
- Travelocity — Coming Q1 2021
- eBay — Coming Q1 2021
- LinkedIn — Coming Q1 2021
- Coinbase — Coming Q1 2021
- Kickstarter — Coming Q2 2021
- Google Search Engine — Coming Q2 2021
- Unbiased News Network — Coming Q2 2021
- GoDaddy — Coming Q2 2021
- Banking Services — Coming Q2 2021
Apollo Fintech is a leading blockchain company that develops world-shaping fintech solutions for a global economy. Apollo has offices in Africa and North America with plans to expand in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Apollo Fintech is becoming a global leader in Government Blockchain solutions, as well as pioneer of international mass adoption.
Learn more at aplfintech.com.