1. Targeted incentive based exchange campaign
The Apollo team has started work on a campaign that will offer incredible incentives to exchange users. The goal is to bring new investors who are already using exchanges that Apollo is listed on. Be sure to stay tuned to our weekly Vision Updates for more information.
2. New Apollo “How-To” video series planned
The team is producing new “How-To” videos” that will familiarize Apollonauts with Apollo’s many features and achievements. The goal is to release one video per week until all technical aspects are covered.
3. Sharding and code optimization
Here are the latest milestones in our continuing optimization process.
- Change of TRIM logs to INFO level
- Randomize trim height on nodes without sharding
- Fix unnecessary output in tests
- Implementation of export/import of additional tables to separate files in the sharding process
- Blockchain peer status deadlock fix
- Implement downloading of additional files to shard (prunables, trades, etc)
- Make generator class a service instead of statics
- Stress testing
4. Apollo DEX released
The much anticipated Apollo DEX beta has been released! This incredible platform will give Apollonauts full access to a true peer-to-peer trading experience, thanks to Atomic Swaps. Its beta release will give early users the ability to shape it into the best exchange on the market.
The team is proud to unveil one of the safest and truly decentralized exchanges available. The Apollo Foundation does not control the DEX, host it, regulate it, or benefit in any way from trading. The DEX is hosted by and powered by users. All proceeds from transactions go right back to users supporting the platform by forging. Access to the DEX will be available using the Apollo vault wallet on both desktop and web wallet applications. Mobile app users will have access to the DEX in a future update.
5. New wallet v1.38.3 released
- Version 1.38.3 Released
- Apollo DEX
- One to one order matching algorithm
- Atomic Swap
- ETH/APL and PAX/APL exchange
- Memory leak fixes
- Update of system libraries
- Minor issue fixes
Check out our GitHub for more information:
6. Nasdaq interview aired
On September 29th, the highly anticipated interview featuring AJ Mora (PR & Media Director) aired on the Nasdaq network. If you missed the live interview, we have you covered. The footage will be publicly available in the near future.
7. Apollo Twitter impressions up by 70%
Apollo’s Twitter is seeing significantly higher impressions. September impressions saw a 70% increase over previous months. Profile visits are significantly higher as well, up 338% compared to last month.
8. DigiFinex listing date announced
The DigiFinex listing date has been confirmed with plans to open APL deposits on October 8th at 18:00 (GMT+8). Trading and withdrawals will go live on October 9th at 18:00 (GMT+8) beginning with the APL/ETH pairing. It will be soon followed by APL/ BTC pairing. Be sure to follow DigiFinex on Twitter for the latest news and updates.
9. Incredible support seen on Binance competition tweet.
Apollo received a tremendous amount of support on the Binance pre-battle tweet. Many believe Apollo could be included in their next token battle. Stay tuned for updates, and if you haven’t commented in support of Apollo please take the time to do so!
10. Q4 begins
Apollo’s fourth-quarter 2019 has officially begun. Q4 will be one of the most transformative periods in Apollo’s history. Complete rebranding, academic validation, and significant increases in the Apollo Africa initiative, all fall within this incredible period. Be sure to check out our roadmap for a complete overview.